Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Schedules and Routines Back to Normal?

Well time sure is starting to fly by again, since I got home. It seems that schedules and routines are now getting back to normal, and time is of the essence. No matter how hard I try, there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to get done with all the things that I am needing to accomplish. We won't even begin to mention the stuff that I WANT to get done!

This week I am back to prepping for classes, gearing up to get back in the full swing of things for class night, and of course, thinking ahead to October classes. Mind you, at this point, thinking is all that is happening.

Along the way, I am trying hard to get myself some creating time in (not class related) and I am inspired to the highest level, but can't find just the right papers that I feel would be best for these upcoming projects! It is horrible when you imagine a certain look in your head, and yet can't get it out. It feels as if creativity is locked within side of me, just itching to get out, and yet has been postponed!

I am driving myself crazy thinking about what I 'want', that I guess I just may have to really go outside of the box on this one. Only problem is that whatever I come up with, has to be easily duplicated 5X. Now this is going to be interesting to see how any of this will pan out for me. I have always liked a good challenge, and anyone that knows me, knows I am not capable of backing down. So onto a great journey to see if this is going to work out. I have a deadline for these projects, as well. This is going to really make it more of an interesting journey. The next month is going to be very busy, and hopefully productive in the way that I am hoping!


No comments: